Do you know how to tap into the subconscious mind?
Do you believe that you can tap into your subconscious mind to create success in life, to bring the right people and build powerful relationships in your life?
Have you ever meditated? If not, have you ever considered meditating?
Have you ever heard of sun gazing?
if not, consider diving into this episode of Immigrant Masters Unite as these are the questions and answers we’ve dissected in today’s episode.
Hey, it’s Polish Peter again and welcome to episode 43. Today, I have another great guest, Haris Reis who is originally from Bosnia. Wait until you hear his story of how he immigrated to United States?
Let me ask you this…
How would you like to have a soldier tell you at the last minute where you’ll end up once you get on that plane or that train when you want to leave a country that’s been embroiled in a war?
Haris’ parents had to deal with that exact situation. And so were hundreds, if not thousands of other people. In fact, Haris talked about a famous soccer player who just played in the Final of the World Cup, Luka Modric, who had to go through the same process.
Now, while Haris was only 7 years old when he came to US, he has been able to use his parents’ influence to his advantage.
Haris Reis is the Vice President of SyncSumo, 2X National Award Winning Entrepreneur and a 2X National Best-Selling Author!
He previously created a personal branding company and grew it to 6 figures in 10 months and is a former growth hacker for Gary Vaynerchuk. The videos he has created have been shared with people that have over 130k followers, has been in videos that collectively reached over 1.5 million people, created videos that cumulatively received over 5 million views, and has produced nearly $100k in sales for products/services over the phone.
He has been featured in The Young Entrepreneurs podcast, College Startup, Collegiate Entrepreneurs’ Organization, Live Out Loud, Experts Showcase, The Ambitious Life Magazine, the Life Leveraging Series and many more!
Haris is a very proud immigrant from Bosnia. Well, when you listen to this podcast episode, you’ll discover…
- How Haris was able to create a personal brand company that grew to a 6 figure business in less than a year. It’s not what you think and his success does not have anything to do with technology and any of the latest internet strategies.
- The #1 mistake most people make when building their personal brand on the internet and social media. Gary Vaynerchuk does this well and Haris explored that way of creating the brand while working with him.
- How Haris manifests people, things and relationships he wants to have in life. This touched on the attraction factor you may have heard from the movie “The Secret” and this conversation took that principle to a whole new level.
- How your “normal” can affect your way of living and success and why immigrants can use that to their advantage.
- How meditation and “Sun-Gazing” exercise can help you attract people, get clarity and open up your intuition to make powerful decision. Listen and try out this specific sun-gazing exercise to help you get clarity and confidence.
- Plus much, much more…
So, listen to the episode right now or head over to the Itunes or Stitcher right now and listen to the podcast. Once you listen to the episode, share it with others who you think would benefit from this episode. Make sure you leave a review on iTunes as I always am grateful for your support. Thank you.
And if you know of an entrepreneur who you think will benefit from this episode, click on one of the share button on the left and pass this on…
if you love the above book, make sure you take it to the next level and reach the 5th Agreement as well. Here’s a link to that book:
To Reach Haris:
“Become The Person You Want For The Life You Desire”
“Where Focus Goes, Energy Flows”