How do you start an immigrant business here in United States, on a visa?
What is the best way to assimilate in United States to become a successful member of the society?
How can I transition from a student visa to work visa and remain here in US?
These are just some of the questions we answered today’s episode of Immigrant Masters Unite while interviewing an individual who is an investor and business advisor to foreign companies who come to United States to incorporate their businesses here.
In fact, he has traveled with the likes of Ivanka Trumps, Obama’s and Clinton’s to foreign countries to help immigrant entrepreneurs and businesses come into United States and build their business here.
This is Polish Peter and welcome to episode 65 of Immigrant Masters Unite. Today, I have Venkat Ramineni who is originally from India.
Mr. Ramineni began as a young immigrant, was recognized early on by the U.S. Government as one of the extraordinary foreign nationals. He self-established himself as a successful entrepreneur, and has grown to be a mentor of other businesses.
It should come as no surprise that The Los Angeles Times featured Mr. Ramineni on the front page together with President Obama as part of the U.S. trade delegation to India. He was the lead investor at the prestigious Global Entrepreneurship Summit and together with John T. Chambers he represented USA.
He currently counsels companies from over 25 countries, travels with the Presidents on trade trips, works together with Department of Commerce on increasing FDI into the U.S. and presents at global events.
His company, Start Business In America [SBA] exclusively helps foreign companies and non-U.S. Citizen entrepreneurs launch in the U.S. and grow exponentially. SBA selects businesses that have the potential to grow globally, launch them in the U.S. market, and accelerate their growth.
When you listen to this podcast episode, you’ll discover…
- Different types of “immigrant journeys” that immigrants use to come into United States and how that will impact your own journey to create a successful business in United States.
- How to assimilate yourself into US and the community, things that you need to know and have to set yourself up in the best way within United States.
- The real truth about what the US government believes when it comes to having immigrants in the United States.
- what it means to be “shooting for the moon” and how that perspective can alter your entire business and life experience. Listen as Venkat shares the mindset and the perspective you need to have to be successful here in US.
- Top challenges and benefits that you have here in United States as an Immigrant business owner.
- How to transition from the student visa to work visa in the best way possible.
- How to start your own company in United States using the visa that you have on file with the government and what you need to show the US government. Listen as Venkat shares the regulations and rules you need to obey to have your own company.
- Example of a foreign national who used his skills to come into United States and start a successful business.
- plus much, much more…
To apply for the 1st ever Immigrant Only Coaching Mastermind and speak to my personally, head over to https://immigrantmastersunite.com and read how it can benefit you and your business.
To Reach Venkat: