This is Polish Peter and welcome to episode 14 of Immigrant Masters Unite. This episode is part of a series of training podcasts focused around marketing and building your business. The goal of this mini series is to help you double your business over the next year.
If you haven’t seen podcast show notes from episode 11, episode 12, or episode 13, you should as this is a crucial step to developing a winning campaign.
Last week, in episode 13, I spoke about creating a perfect lead magnet to help you convert those cold traffic visitors into new leads. If you remember from last week’s episode, a lead magnet is a free offer that converts cold visitors into a warm traffic of people who will be opening up their wallets to whatever you have to offer them with the tripwire product we discussed in episode 12.
In today’s lesson, you’ll discover:
- Why Facebook is one of the best platforms to drive targeted traffic to your business and why you would crazy not to use it. Once you understand the top 3 clients Facebook serves and the algorithm behind their business, you’ll be able to take advantage to grow your list with lower cost per lead.
- What you need to know to keep your account safe and performing at the top level. Ignore these tips and ad guidelines and you can say goodbye to your ad account. Follow them and you’ll avoid getting your Facebook ad account deactivated.
- Step-by-step walkthrough on how to successfully setup your facebook ad campaign that will generate targeted leads for your business. Use these same strategies I use to build successful campaigns for multi-million dollar businesses where we generate thousands of leads for less than $2 per lead.
- plus much, much more…
So, head over to the Itunes or Stitcher right now and listen to the podcast. Once you are listen to the episode, remember to review and rate it on Itunes and come back to mastersunite.com to download a free copy of the show notes.
Episode 11 – Creating your Perfect Client Profile
Episode 12 – Creating Your Perfect Offer
Episode 13 – Creating Your Perfect Leads Magnet
The 8 Criteria For Creating Your Perfect Product
Download the Perfect Client Profile here for FREE! – MastersUnite
Facebook Campaign Best Practices:
Top 3 Facebook must have for successful Ad campaign:
- Facebook audience – Use episode 11 data, create an audience of 300,000 to 1 million users. The more targeted the audience to your offer, the lower cost per lead and higher relevancy score.
- Facebook Ad creative –
a. Ad image (Text cannot cover more than 20% of the image). To see if your image complies with Facebook guidelines, you can use the following link: https://www.facebook.com/ads/tools/text_overlay
b. Ad text – Call out the audience and touch on their pain point (what is their biggest problem?).
c. Ad headline – tell them what they are getting.
d. Ad description – tell them the benefit and call to action.
e. Make sure that the ad is congruent. That includes the image the text, the benefits, pain points, headline and the color scheme. Also, make sure that when someone clicks on the ad, the page they land on looks like they landed on the right page. It has to pass the “smell test.”
- Landing Page – has to have a specific call to action and give them the lead magnet we spoke about in episode 13.
Scaling the campaign:
a. Relevancy score – Tells you how relevant your offer/ad is to the audience on a scale of 1 to 10. You want above 5. Highest the score, the better. If you get your ad to 8-9 score, your ads will be shown more frequently and your cost per lead will be cheaper.
b. Scaling FB Campaigns – When scaling winning ads, scale slowly. You want to increase the budget at 10-30% of the budget every 4-5 days.
1. Setup your universal pixel and put it on all of your pages on the website. The pixel goes inside your head tag of your pages.
2. Setup your retargeting audiences as soon as possible inside the Audience area of your Fb Ad account.
3. Split test ads to find the winning ads/campaigns. Always split one thing at a time. Some things you can split test are your image, headline, text, audiences, age groups and location.
4. Retargeting – Show ads to people who landed on a specific page but did not take the action. For instance, if you are offering a discount on lawn mowing service, you can show a retargeting ad to the people who did not take you up on that offer where you offer them a free front lawn mowing or free.
5. Reporting – Use the reporting options within FB campaign to find out which audiences (age groups or sexes), which devices (desktop, mobile), which placements (newsfeed, right side, mobile newsfeed, audience network) are converting the best. Then, you can utilize that data to create ads specifically for those best criteria. Important tip; When deciding on which reporting criteria to use for your ads, make sure you look at the entire funnel. For instance, iphone users may cost more per lead but they may spend more money with your business.
If you have any questions, let me know in the comments below. See you on the next episode. 🙂
Podcast: Play in new window | Download | Embed