Have you ever heard of someone building a multi-million dollar company and wondered how they did it? I am sure you have as it happens all the time. But how, right?
Have you ever someone build this successful company starting from scratch AND because of their own need?
Maybe you already have a business and are looking for ways to grow it. Do you know how to attract great employees and keeping them for a long time?
If not, you need to listen to this episode.
This is Polish Peter and welcome to episode 70 of Immigrant Masters Unite. Today, I have Dmitriy Peregudov who came in the 90s from Russia, leaving his family behind.
While living in United States, Dmitriy discovered that it was nearly impossible to send flowers back home to his mom. So, he did what many resourceful immigrants do, he started a business to solve his own problem and the NEED in his own market.
Rest as they say, is history.
Today, his company is doing over $6 million in revenue and serves over 200 countries. The business has outgrown the flower business and is doing so much more. But I will let him share this with you on this episode of Immigrant Masters Unite.
When you listen to this podcast episode, you’ll discover…
- The top 3 values Dmitriy used in his company to help him scale his business from 0 to $6 million in revenue. Listen carefully as this has nothing to do with some crazy traffic tactic, strategy or promotion you’ve probably heard from other people.
- The #1 reason why Dmitriy employee retention rate is at an all time high having his last employee leave the company more than 2 years ago. Listen as he shares how his employees feel happy.
- Why having the right culture is so important to your success not only with your employees but your customers as well.
- Why listening to your customers is so important when it comes to growth and satisfaction. More importantly, it’s about how you listen to your customers. Listen closely to hear the tweak he made that made his company grow.
- How success stories can help grow your business and spread the word. Dmitriy shared one success story that illustrates why it’s important to be in your customer’s listening.
- plus much much more…
“Built to Last: Successful Habits of Visionary Companies” – by Jim Collins
To Reach Dmitriy and his company, head over to: